Gaming Weekend and Poopiness  

Posted by Randy R

I found a game, a Friday afternoon game! Today would have been my first session, but the DM is sick. Poopiness. I had my character, Unlikely Gentleman, all ready to get down with this Paula Abdul-inspired "Cold Hearted Snake."

But I am gaming on Saturday, DMing as a matter of fact! Hopefully my players can get out of Ravenloft, for the terms are rather set to get the heck out of there. Hint, the locket Analise gave them. I can't wait how the final battle goes down between Boss and the Party, who will will? Who will triumph over the other? And do they know his immortal???

Lastly, I will game at Endgame Oakland this Sunday. I am quite glad to have the experience to be on the other side and enjoy the time being led around. I wonder what kind of character I can create... hmm. A wizard? An invoker? Looking up the information online from the WarHorn website, people want to play Strikers and Controller. The only Defender I'll play is Unlikely Gentleman and his level 8! A level one Leader Bard or Warlord sounds nice. I'll definately report back on what happens.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 6, 2009 at Friday, November 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment