I too want to play  

Posted by Randy R

I just have to come out and say it, "I want to play!"

It's fun to be on the other side of the screen, I also like being in the player's seat! To play one character and try your best to contribute to the group's dynamic. Knowing you are set on your abilities which some work, some moments you shine. But you are of use when the moment calls for it! That's when you take it from there and say, "Look bitches! Look at me SHINE and workship me for my fabulousness!" Insert ghetto fish movement.

Wait, that's for one idea for my ghetto-fabulous diva - BonQuiQui LaVatore. A tiefling bard who doesn't take no one's order for its her high heeled stilleto way, or her high heeled stilleto way!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at Tuesday, October 27, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment