The Need of Treasures  

Posted by Randy R

I have a problem; I'm a stingy bastard it seems. I haven't given my gamers enough treasures. I've been bad and I need to correct that. I'll have them robbed of their worldly possessions.

Oh wait, that's the opposite of what's needed to be done.

The truth lies in the problem of where to put the treasure. If a party fights a jelly monster, is the treasure inside of defeated jelly or somewhere close by? I had the party fight encounter a group of monsters designed with: Hanged Ones, Visceral Zombies, a plant monster (can't recall) and some noose traps... where should I have placed the treasure? In a box close by hidden inside a nook of a tree? Or on the forest floor? Or just under the pile of plant monster manure; heh, a self-sustaining plant that defecates fertilizer. Anyway!

That is why I need to be MORE creative than ever! I do have neurons; I have to get the most of mileage.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at Sunday, October 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment