Malifaux  

Posted by Randy R

I have never ever played miniatures before. Nor have I been interested in filing, painting, glazing miniatures.

Till I met Malifaux Miniatures and I have to say, wow!

A setting that's cross of fantasy, Victorian (my time period hence Ravenloft), steampunk and the least of my favorite, western; and awesome combination! I found myself a hot little figurine called Lady Justice, a perfect adversary for one of my gamers’ character, Abraxus. Lady Justice, or Lady Just, is a background character that has now come to flesh, err. metal thingie miniature. The design speaks to me for it’s a miniature that's blindfolded, has a sword (or can be a staff) behind her back and combat heels! I mean, we developed stilettos in this world but in fantasy, those can withstand the pressure it goes through.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at Sunday, October 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment