A Death!  

Posted by Randy R

No, not in my game. I would be sad to kill one of the characters, I don't want character blood on my hands!
Will all the water in the ocean wash this blood from my hands? ... All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand... -Macbeth

But listening to the Podcast on the wizards website, I'm sad, yet viciously amused, that of one of the podcast character's death! A first character death, even one of the gamers was asking the Dungeon Master is this even possible. Yet what was most hilarious that he requested that his Binwin does not die... he has investment on his character! Smart business move.

Well, if I do have a character death, I do hope its a dramatic and GREAT death! I'll probably even have a character funeral, confetti and cake included!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at Thursday, October 15, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment