One thing I noticed about playing Ravenloft  

Posted by Randy R

I'm limited in my music selection!

I do have a selection of Midnight Syndicate tracks, thank you very much for the tasty dark music. Yet, I like to add other music that isn't fantasy especially for battle scenes. Such as, if the gamers are battling against women villains (which by the way my favorite kind of enemy for they can perform battle moves that it just looks bad when men perform it) I would play "Girls on the Dance Floor" by Far East Movement. Another is perfect song would be "Milkshake" by Kelis, since one of my gamers is having his female elf druid dress up as a prostitute.

Yes I understand its a bad song but its JUST so fun!

*sign* I'm just serious in a different way, I'm strange. Now that's strange to actually admit it, but I'm cool like that.

Not because my mom said so!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at Tuesday, October 13, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment