So my S.O.  

Posted by Randy R

...and I were having dinner Thursday evening at the Conga Lounge in College Avenue. I brought up my concern with my experience in the D&D forum (see earlier posting). I was just unhappy how my posting, with its details and excitement is overlooked over simple AND redundant inquiry.

Then my S.O. (significant other, such a cool acronym) replied, "Maybe people just don't want to invest that kind of time to your replies. You are a detail oriented person, I know how excited you get about your *games* (air quotes) but when you provide such in-depth details and your asking for feedback, some people don't want to type that long of a reply."

There's a point there, but here's another. I stated in those simple inquiries that some people post (only some, I'm just saying some exceptional people exist, such as myself) do provide long detail replies. S.O. was a bit taken back by that, unhappy of course and we continued on with my pre-birthday celebration.

I'm 31, yes, I'm 31. Such a weird number for its not as cool as 13. You know, when balls drop and your voice does an awkward change.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 at Friday, October 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment