Wizard's Community is NOT helpful  

Posted by Randy R

Maybe its just me but whenever I pitch ideas that need help in flushing out (situations, combat, background story) on the DM's section - "What's a DM to do?" - I barely receive replies. When I scan on repeated AND simple topics, those topics are overdone for with tons of replies. My reaction to that, "What the H-to-the-E-double-fraggle-rocking-hockey-stick is going on???"

Maybe it IS just me for my ideas are in-depth (which I think some of those DMs LACK), creative and out of the usual box. Then again, I am a former Graphic Designer and we do take into consideration approaching in a different aspect of presentation. All I ask for is a brainstorm, the creative process of throwing ideas together and as Tim Gunn would said it of Project Runway, "Make it work." I want the game to be exciting for my gamers, but its hard when I'm not excited. How can one project or share that kind of feeling if they themselves are not feeling it? I'm excited to plan out situations for my gamers, I am working on painting a better picture and running the game, but I want help on ideas to make me excited!

Yes I do have my moments of Narcissim, everyone should to take credit for their work no matter what it is.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at Wednesday, October 21, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment