Getting into Character  

Posted by Randy R

This is frustrating for me, I should really try to provide description of action and adornment of the environment. If I can get into character when I'm dancing, why can I not apply the same thought into roleplay? Dancing is part of theater, and theater is part of action and therefore, acting is roleplay. I should really write down this information and have it posted on a sticky note prior to gaming. Heck, I should allow them to talk to sort out party stuff and give myself 5 minutes of the situation, environment and interaction.

Immerse myself before immersing others, hmm, makes me want to go underwater when I say 'immerse.'

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at Sunday, November 22, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment